A La Carte
This is the simplest package which includes what we call a general “fluff and puff” of your home. This is new throw pillows, drapery, accessories and reupholstery of existing pieces.
This package includes a design plan from Rivers for an individual room. This is a complete redesign of everything in a room from new upholstery, casegoods, drapery, rugs, pillows, lighting and accessories.
Complete House Plan
This package includes a design plan for the entire house, which can be executed in stages or all at one time. The goal of this plan is to provide a cohesive look for the entire home while understanding which areas need to be executed first. Rivers will do everything from picking out finishes and wall color to implementing a floor plan that is all inclusive of furniture, lighting, and accessories. This can be modified to a multi-room plan by selecting specific areas of the house, i.e. first floor.
The Design Process
1. Review the online packages to determine the level of work that you need for your individual project. Schedule an initial phone call with a Rivers Spencer team member to select the package that best fits your needs by emailing us at email@example.com or 504-609-2436.
2. Initial In-Home Consultation: Our team will come to your house and gather information on your style and talk about the goals of the project. We will also document your existing conditions with measurements and photographs to utilize during the design process.
3. Design Plan: Rivers takes this time to digest the information that you have provided and create a personal design strategy for your home.
4. Presentation: Rivers & her team will sit with you and present the plan for your project which includes individual tear sheets of product, floor plan layout, fabric samples, finish samples and materials that will provide a cohesive package for your home.
5. Approval Process: Once the presentation has been given, the client has the opportunity to make alterations to the design plan. After all selections have been approved the items are placed in the Final Design Plan.
6. Implementation: Upon approval and full payment, the special orders will be placed and Louise, the project manager, will schedule an installation. Louise will be made available to answer your questions and give you status updates on your design, deliveries etc. Rivers Spencer has an in-house installer who is available to receive and deliver furniture, hang all artwork, install lighting, and provide any in-home movement of existing furniture.
For design service inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-609-2436.